- Age: 22
- Nationality: USA
- Where was your adventure?: United States
- How many days was it?: 60
- What type of adventure?: White Water
- What type of gear did you bring?
Helmet, wool socks, poly-blend clothes and a plenty of water resistant (read: rubber-esque) coats and pants.
- Was it difficult?: yes
Why or why not?
It was difficult because of the muscle strain that you feel after rafting. There is a lot of muscle you use when your adreneline is pumping and you don’t really realize it until the next day.
- Would you recommend this adventure trip to someone else? Why or Why Not?
I would. It’s a wonderfull way to see America. Not to mention exiting, great friends, and sometimes quite relaxing.
- What do you wish you would have done differently?
Yes, I wish I would have bought a better tent. Mine became an oven as soon as the sun would rise. But that’s about it. After a while I just ditched the tent and slept outdoors.
- What kind of advice can you give to other travellers going on this adventure?
Try lifting weights to help your arm and back muscles before. That way you will be ready for the intense pain that follows a big rapid day.
- On your adventure, what person did you most identify with?