Every other week we take the opportunity to highlight one of the many awesome adventure trips we offer here at BootsnAll. We have been lucky enough to partner with Global Basecamps to offer some amazing trips for adventure travelers of all types.
This week’s featured trip offers travelers the opportunity to see the best of Peru – Macchu Picchu, the Sacred Valley, Beaches, and Surfing. If you’ve wanted to visit the mystical country of Peru but don’t have multiple weeks or a month to do it, then this trip might just be perfect for you.
- Explore the Sacred Valley around the city of Cusco, including visits to nearby Incan ruins and the Pisac Market.
- Take the famous Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu. Explore these famous ruins with a knowledgeable guide who is an expert on the ruins and the Incas. You will stay in the Sanctuary Lodge, which is the only accommodation located within the ruins of Machu Picchu. You will also have a second pass to explore Machu Picchu the following morning before departing.
- A full day to explore the charming city of Cusco, the base for Machu Picchu explorations.
- Spend several days in Chicama on the Pacific coast of Peru. Relax, chill on the beach, enjoy the spa, or take surf lessons.
- Spend one night in the capital of Lima before departing the following morning.
This a fantastic trip for those who may not have a month of vacation but still want to do more than the typical US beach vacation. It will afford travelers the opportunity to see several different sides of Peru, including one of the most remarkable wonders of the world in Machu Picchu. Since you’ll be doing so much exploring during the first half of your trip, it’s nice to have options on the second half. Either relax on the beach or learn to surf – your choice!
For more information on this trip, be cure to check out the Custom Luxury Peru: Valleys, Mountains, and Beaches page and click through for more in depth information and pricing.